Monday, April 6, 2009

TT & his trains



My boy TT- he sure loves him a train......


This little man eats, sleeps and dreams trains- always has....



so as a treat for co-operating during the Tartan Day photos... we took him down to the train tracks on Marine View Drive ( I had seen some cool graffiti the day before....) so he could get up close and personal with the trains...



and so I could get some shots of the cool contrasting colors... the fresh graffiti and the rust, and rocks..... I love the colors!



And we got some fun pix of TT playing like he was a super hero- perhaps Train Man......



Anyway- the colors and his expression make me giggle!



I hope your weekend was sunny and fun and you found something to make you smile! :)


xoxo D

1 comment:

Heidilynn said...

Those photos of the trains are just amazing D. The colors, the texture, the view. Really great eye. Thank you for trating TT with a train visit. He talked about it on the way home. Wonder if he will again when I get home tonight. thanks again!!!