Sunday, April 5, 2009

Matt & Heidi

Yesterday I finally got to meet Matt & Heidi- and soon to be baby Carson- and what a handsome little guy he's going to be- can't help but be beautiful coming from these two! They had one heck of a drive to come and see me- and I'm honored they chose me!

I will say that you're viewing the images in reverse as you scroll through- because- well....I'm tired- and I just realized it- so if you need to see the progression- start at the bottom- if not- enjoy the beauty that is the pregnant belly- and the glowing parents that belong to it. :)

Can't wait to meet you in a few weeks little man!



2 comments:

Heidilynn said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous

leanne wright said...

Wow Didi, those are really impressive. Just beautiful. I am so jealous. I always wanted pics like that.