Monday, December 1, 2008

Family photos

These shots are from Saturday also, (I'm just slow to post- sorry!) What sweet faces these babies have! They also were willing test subjects as I try to get my act together and figure out this studio lighting thing! I know the dad J from work. He and his wife have adopted these three beautiful kids from around the world and are just the sweetest family! I so enjoyed meeting them finally (we talk at work all the time about our familes- so it was cool to finally put names with faces).







1 comment:

Heidilynn said...

That is the most beautiful family I have ever seen. They have gorgeous children. You totally captured the love, the happiness, the pride, the beauty of each baby and mom and dad. You did fantab girl. Stunning. Breath-taking. Hoorah! You biggest fan...