Sunday, December 14, 2008

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.....


Good Morning!!!! Well we finally got the snow and cold they were predicting. It's sunny and clear- and a balmy 28 degrees here at Che' Miles. The wind is crazy cold- blowing the snow around- this is weird snow for us- when it does actually snow here- it's heavy and wet snow- which is perfect for making snowballs and snowmen......
This stuff is drier- and blows around like it does back home in the mountains when it drifts....

More like skiing snow- not that I would know- (I tried to ski twice in my youth and decided I make a much better snow bunny.... ) Invision me- Amazon girl who has fallen down or rolled down most of the hill, covered in frozen snow- and totally ticked off because I can't figure out how to make the skis work for me.... and someone else has the schnapps!!!! I decided then and there that I want to be the pretty girl wrapped up in warm cozy clothes and blankets, drinking warm fuzzy drinks by the fire.... none of that freezing my buns off and losing feeling in my appendages- no thanks!



Anyhoo- from our house to yours- enjoy this rare bit of low elevation snow- and have a Happy Holiday season!

xoxoxo D

No comments: