Sunday, December 14, 2008

Warm fuzzies..

Well since I've had a really tough day of scrap booking today......LOL! What fun- I have missed doing this- and it gives me the opportunity to do a review of the year and all that we have done and seen. I decided to crack a bottle of the Nepeequa Arete a bit ago. This is their first bottled Port- and it's fabulous!!!!! I (along with Heidi & Erica) tried it in the tasting room during the Cabernet Crush and fell in love..... And what a perfect day for it!

If ever you needed a Christmas gift for someone- this is it! It's a Port- and yes- it's a sweet red- but it's not the Port you remember your grandparents and little old Aunti's sipping- this does NOT taste like cough syrup....
It's amazing and Delicious- and will sneak up and kick you in the boo-boo if you're not careful.... (go with the small glass- trust me...)
Hope you weathered the weather well today. xoox D

2 comments:

Heidilynn said...

mmmmm that arete is taste bud heaven. It is so much more than a "port". Its sweet, its like a wine, not syrupy, and you can drink it like a wine versus an after dinner beverage. I'm hooked. I can't wait to get my hands on my bottle at Didi's... unless that is my bottle in the snow. Yehaw!

Didi (Dioncia) Von Bargen-Miles said...

nope- not your bottle- but it was mighty good!