Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter lights

My lights as dusk began to fall tonight.....it doesn't show the snow to it's best advantage- as the entire neighborhood has been in my yard for the last two days.
Last night as I did finally arrive home in one piece.... I found the whole neighborhood in my front yard and driveway..... Ron had his propane stadium heater at the edge of the garage- and all of the adults had beverages in hand- kids flying around everywhere, sleds, on foot, building snowmen, adults taking turns pulling our two neighbor babies around together in a plastic toboggan..... laughter and giggles could be heard for blocks.......

This was shot earlier today- and now there is double that amount of snow precariously balencing on the fence edge, just outside my office window.


No comments: