Thursday, December 18, 2008

snow bunnies and the snow scene

Today saw continual falling of snow. Our little corner of the world saw very little movement of vehichles.....it was all foot traffic and kids with sleds. We've had the most unbeleivable weather here this last couple of days.

Road crews have done a decent job from what I hear on news and phone reports. I stayed home- I was so torn- I don't want to leave work in need- but my drive home last night- with a whole lot less snow & ice on the ground was awful- I was sure on three seperate occasions- that "this is going to be my first accident...." as my car slid out of control... or that cars or city buses were trying to slide into me.... Getting to work would not have been my issue- getting home as the darkness falls and the temperature drops...... It's better to take my lumps and stay home and be safe.

More of my neighboring little snow bunnies- so cute!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello there!

I know this cute, handsome, adorable boy in your photo! That just so happens to be my nephew Brooks! Great pics Didi! I don't know if you remember me, I am one of Nicole's sisters!

Didi (Dioncia) Von Bargen-Miles said...

Of course I do! How are you?

Unknown said...

I am doing well thank you! Great blog! Nicole had mentioned to me that you have some wonderful photos of a grape crush at one of vineyards out there. If you post them please let me know I would love to see it & see if it might be possible to purchase it as a gift?

By the way, thanks for adding that great picture of Samaya now too!

Take care!
Anita

Didi (Dioncia) Von Bargen-Miles said...

You can peek at some of the cab crush shots here on the blog- look back in the October archives- it was the 3rd weekend. Enjoy! :)