Friday, December 19, 2008

We woke to a whopping 10 ~F this morning...... The heavy wet snow clouds have given way to clear blue skies.... tho I now see some clouds moving back in.... This cold snap is crazy for us here on the coast. You can see the trees are heavy with snow and ice- hope my bamboo survies (in the forground of photo 2).

We even have icecicles! I've seen icecicles only one other time in the last 16 years that I've lived over here- this was a baby one.... but there are some giant 7-9 inch ones on the gutters!
I just watched my neighbor try to pull out of his driveway-with chains... and he did a 360- in his driveway it's so slick..... I'm headed for the shower now- will see if I can make it in to work for a few hours and play catch up for what I missed yesterday-
Stay safe and dry and warm! xoox D


No comments: