Saturday, November 29, 2008

Babies, babies everywhere....

What a fun and crazy day today!

As predicted- the weather stunk today- so we moved our happy little photo parade indoors to my garage and my make shift studio for the time being. (it's not pretty- that's for certain- it's flat fold black fabric tacked to a dowel and a borrowed table from my neighbor for the little babies..... but it seems to be working.

I am still working out the kinks in camera settings and color temps- so much of what I have taken this weekend- I feel looks better in b&w- but that's just me- Ron likes them in color (he's by far one of my biggest (quietest) fans and somewhat silent partner.... but has been very encouraging.

Anyhoo- this gorgeous little one and her parents came to play with me today. We really put her through the paces- wardrobe changes, hot and bright lights up, down, tummy time and a couple of feedings... I'm not sure who was more done- baby or daddy!!!! :)

We had some melt downs and tears- but we got through it- and I rocked her to sleep- so it was all good.


Thanks so much for coming to play with me today! I look forward to working with you again soon!

No comments: