Thursday, November 6, 2008

back in the saddle again

Hi all- sorry I've been abscent the last few days- have been one sick puppy- the flu season is here- and it's not very nice! Wash those hands and be the germ-a-phob you love to make fun of- cuase it got me and I wipe down my desk at work daily!!!!

I've forged a close personal relationship with all three of the lovely restrooms in my home- and my couches (once you've crawled back from the bathrooms) are really quite comforting while huddled in the fetal position.....begging for the Mack truck to get off of my body so that my head won't really explode..... G2 grape flavor is the beverage of choice and Advil liqui-gels- (once you can keep them down) are your friends.....

Seriously- hope none of you get this- it was awful! But I'm walking up-right again tonight and feeling like I can join the human race again..... so after a what I hope will be a good night's sleep tonight- I'll back to normal tomorrow.

No comments: