Saturday, September 6, 2008

MMMMMMMMMM.....

Ok- so I'm channeling one of my favorite websites tonight......Ree from Pioneer Woman does this on her site- I'm going to take you through the steps of tonight's breakfast for dinner.... and it was fabulous! (if you haven't checked her out- you should.....
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/














So we made the mammoth blueberry pancakes with the berries we picked and froze last week. And then I quickly chopped up the mini sweet peppers, red onion and ham. Threw that into the scorching hot pan with EVOO and frizzled that, and then added the quickly beaten eggs.















I topped with cheese and let melt- and minced up some fresh basil leaves and sprinkled on top. Add some real butter and maple syrup to the pancakes.... and life is good. (certainly not low in fat or calories- but reallllly satisfying!)

No comments: