Sunday, July 5, 2009

OOOhhhh-Ahhhhhhh!

We broke out glo-sticks to make necklaces, bracelets and headbands and bubbles as the sun began to set- getting all the kids amped about the fireworks to come.
And what a sunset it was - gorgeous colors!!!!!

Ron and the boys put on a great show for us!
And these are just silliness as I played with the settings on my camera while they played with their glow sticks and sparklers. I was totally surprised to see a perfect 5 point star at the center of the above sparkler photo tho!

Evan going round and round.....

And while I know it's a slightly psychedelic photo... I love the colors and swirls of this one!


Oooooohhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Gorgeous fireworks all around us!

The evening winds down- Gabbi sporting a whole lot of glow-stick- 80's feeling accessories....

Hope your day was magical!

No comments: