Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Party of Five...

I love photographing families over and over- you get to know not just their personalities, but the topography of their faces, the angle that best fits their eyes, and ways to showcase your favorite trait. My favorite trait with this family- is all about their eyes..... each one has the most unique shades of blue.... you can't help bet melt and fall into them....

Oh- and did I mention that absolutely adore freckles???? Well- I do! Now it's out.....

and little kid feet.... bare feet in the sand is like happiness in a jar!


This shot makes me smile big- not only did I get some quality solar flare, but it's a readable silhouette. You can still see their smiles, and see who it is.


Finally a photo of just mom & dad.... that happens all too rarely. :)


What a perfect day at the beach- doesn't get much better than this!

No comments: