Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Girl's Day.....

Oh what a fun Tuesday! Mom's last day here visiting- I was off, kids were at school- so it was just the two of us. We did a local "girls day" in Snohomish! We went antiquing and window shopping all along First Street, which is a decorator's paradise, had lunch at a little hole in the wall on the river called Chuck's Fish Grotto (and have to say- it rocked!) and stopped in for tea at Picadilly circus- only to find that it's not a tea house any longer but a pub- so we stayed and had a pint! (I can say that Old Speckled Hen was a tasty beer- similar to Mac & Jack if you are an amber beer sort of person).

These shots were taken at Annie's on First- great shop- french inspired vintage and reproduction items.
1210 First St. - Snohomish, WA 98290




1 comment:

Heidilynn said...

I absolutely MUST check out that ANNIES ON FIRST. I love the French style, be it old or new. You snapped some amazing pix. WILD the owners let you. Well, consider it is YOU! Of course they would.
If I could turn our place into a 1800 French Cottage, believe me I would. A true Cottage d'Orr