Saturday, May 9, 2009

Make a wish...

Close your eyes- make a wish....

close your eyes and you'll find a world of pure imagination ....... Ahhhh..... there's just nothing like making a wish on a dandelion! I emailed my neighbor Kristin this morning- and asked her if Lorin would be my little model for a few minutes this evening. The whole family joined us so we went for a walk- a few blocks away to an empty lot- that was full of fresh tall grass and lots of glimmering dandelions!
The girls and I just played and explored... daddy and brother were perfectly content to stay out of the limelight... so we only did the girls.

What a glorious evening- can't think of a prettier way to spend it!

Kristin- I hope you have a wonderful Mother's day- and that goes for the rest of you too!


Make today Magical- xoox Didi

No comments: