Monday, August 31, 2009

Waiting on a girl.....


Mike & Erin- are waiting on a girl- and no doubt she'll be beautiful and perfect- and absolutely worth the wait!

I had a ball meeting up with these 2.5 Saturday afternoon as we romped in the gorgeous afternoon sun at the Evergreen Arboretum. Lots of great color to be had there this time of year.


I originally met these two at a murder mystery party this last spring- and had thought, what a fun couple. They couldn't be more relaxed and go with the moment..... I LOVED working with them! :) They are silly and playful and totally comfortable and totally in love- and it shows!
(I especially love that last part- like I like freckles on little kids- it just makes for great photos when you have that chemistry).




Thanks so much for choosing me guys- I'm honored to help journal this part of your lives. I can't wait to meet Little Miss!

No comments: