Sunday, October 25, 2009

Masquerade Ball

Hello! Well after a good night's sleep (which could honestly be likened to a coma) I've had a pretty relaxing day- getting caught up on photos.

I thought I'd give you a glimpse of the gala evening I was asked to cover last night. The Columbia Club, located on the 76th floor of the Columbia Towers in Downtown Seattle, put on one heck on an event! The event was a benefit auction for Auggie's Quest and the Muscular Dystrophy Association. It was open to their members and non members alike. There was honestly so many beautiful people there- that I could have shot for days- and the masks and costumes were breath taking! And it was head to toe beauty- sometimes the legs were just as intriguing as the masks! :)
Gabbi wanted to take a photo of me before I left- so I set up the shot, and she manhandled Big Bertha with the big lens and external flash like a pro. She was cracking me up. :)
This is only a small portion the hundreds of photos from last night- enjoy!












No comments: