Sunday, April 10, 2011

Michael & Brayden

Happy Spring everyone!!!!  I know- it's been a whole month since I've checked in- and I have had so much to blog about and do- and not enough time to do it in!  So I am playing catch-up- and rather backwards I might add......  so stay tuned- spring is booked extremely full- so lots of photos will be coming your way soon!
                                                    ************************************
I had a change in my schedule this weekend (no basketball tournament after all) so I had some time open up to grab some shots of a couple of my favorite boys....and even tho the weather wasn't the greatest...  we still had a ball!  I showed Michael some cool parts of town and he showed me some mad skills on his long board. 

Baby brother Brayden was chillin' (aka napping) through his big brother's exhibition- but he woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed for a few shots with one of his favorite people. 

                                                  **************************************

Spring is filling up fast so call and catch your spot for Spring and Summer sessions...  The baby chix session next weekend is FULL, and I will be putting on a few more themed sessions for the little ones as the summer progresses.... garden fairies and teddy bear tea party will be amongst them as well as a trip to the Jetty again (back by very popular demand!!!).






No comments: