Sunday, March 1, 2009

Holy Hula!

We were attending a joint birthday party for these two cuties- they are close friends and birthday buddies! I arrived with the kids- and one of the mommas asks, ... "did you bring your camera????" uhmmmm.....No..... was I supposed too?????
Somehow they had only ended up with one camera there and a nearly full cf card.... So I zipped back home and grabbed mine- which is fine... because I really don't know what to do with myself anymore if I don't have my camera in my hands!

So while the kids played and then dried off to have cake and snacks... I caught some shots of the birthday girls... I played with the color and texture of these... kind of a cross between edgy modern and vintage.... Maybe I'm crazy- but I thought it was silly fun.
One, two three- BLOW!!!!!!

And a band of super exhausted children filed out of the building- call it a day- their done. :)

No comments: