Sunday, February 15, 2009


Yeah!!!! I'm so happy to have taken photos for this family today!

I got to do their belly photos almost exactly a year ago! It was so neat to be able to meet the babies in person fianlly!

It's been a long road for this couple- but now- they finally have their miracles- and they are absolutely wonderful!
I'm honored you would choose me!!!

Sweet baby girl "S"- she was my happy funny girl today.... she just makes me giggle- love her!

And "G-Man"- he's the serious type.... and so beautiful!

He loves this book- so he and daddy took a little mine break to read and mellow out- and I just kept shooting.




Congrats guys- you do good work! :) xoox D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Thanks for everything!!

Didi (Dioncia) Von Bargen-Miles said...

you are so welcome!