Saturday, February 21, 2009

sunny snohomish kind of day


Yesterday was such a happy sunny day! My S-I-L brought my neices up to have me shoot some spring photos of them. (lucky girls- they are on mid-winter break this week!)

It was still frosty and cold outside- so we started out in the garage studios.....

and then we headed down to historic downtown Snohomish- there is such a treasure trove of great places to shoot (shhhhh.... don't give my secret away.... haaahaaaa!) Great old doorways and wonderful architechtural elements... and wonderful shops with vintage styles, reproductions and recycled antiques.
we found some great doorways, and a really cool stash of old windows leaned up against the back of one of those shops....

3 comments:

Roxie said...

So cute! I love the last three images! :)

Didi (Dioncia) Von Bargen-Miles said...

Thanks Miss Roxie!

Didi (Dioncia) Von Bargen-Miles said...

Your Valentine post inspired my neice- who is a dress up diva! :)