Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weddings, wishes and whispers.....


These are from my friend Heidi's wedding this fall.... and at that point- I was so busy I coudn't breathe- so we joked that it was going to be New Year before I'd get caught up- and she laughed and said- that's ok- it'll be New Year before I can fully pay you! Thank goodness for good girlfriends, huh? Well, I've finally had some time to play with them lately.... so here's a quick gander.....



Something borrowed.....these were my wedding earrings too!

How romantic is the hand in the small of the back? And how sexy is the back on this dress???

Sweet nothings....
Dancin the night away....

2 comments:

Heidilynn said...

I had no idea that these pictures of us where on your blog! WOW. I feel so special to see us up there. You ain't kidding about New Years to be fully paid! Economic Crapola! I am working on hookin gyou up with more clients since my mug will be all over Snoho!! Wahoo! I love ya

Didi (Dioncia) Von Bargen-Miles said...

Told ya I was workin on them! :)