Monday, July 19, 2010

Post Cards from Home Tour

I'm not sure I even had time to mention in all of the chaos that has been the last couple of months that I was invited to show with my famous daddy over the 4th of July in Grangeville!

He was holding his 23rd Annual Geis Bronze Show at US Bank on Main in Grangeville. I and Mallory Silversmiths from Enterprise, Oregon were the guest artists. We had a great 3day indoor event with constant foot traffic- and we all did very well. :)

I feel like my first show was a success- I sold several framed prints, cards and calendars that feature my work. I called my exhibit Post Cards from Home. It features the images that are significant to me about my life growing up in Idaho County- and they were aged out- as if looking back nostalgic... and they become more vivid in color and contrast as you moved toward where I was sitting- in the present- in my crazy and colorful world in Seattle.

I have since received more requests for the calendars since arriving home.... for the images of Idaho County.......so in this first grouping- you can get a glimpse of the feel of that calendar. The next two sets feature the color and feel of the other calendar that I also have stock on hand for, the 2011, 'A Walk in the Park'. The calendars are gorgeous satin finish 10x13 heavy stock papers- on a double spiral binding. {$22.50}
And I also have prints in simple elegant glass only frames (w/ minimalist silver clips ) @ {$25 & up} and 10 packs of cards with my images on them {$15} for the perfect gift! (or treat yourself....)

No comments: