Saturday, July 10, 2010

Karmah & Katie

Life has a funny way of coming back around to you, you know?

Such is the case with Katie. As we were driving around looking for places to shoot her senior session last week - we were laughing about the fact that I've known her since before she was born.... which is cool but made me suddenly feel really old!

And there was such irony about all the circumstances that surrounded this shoot- all I could do was shake my head and laugh..... our connections, the locations, the people and time elapsed.... crazy stuff, you know?

It's kind of like I was just meant to know this girl. And to know her is to love her..... and with someone who is so effortlessly beautiful.... I mean really truly.... I've never seen more amazing skin- flawless- and a perfect spray of freckles..... (need I say more about the freckles?????? I LOVE them!) eyes that shimmer even in the dimmest light situations and huge bright smile....

You'd think that someone this pretty would perhaps have an attitude.... but she doesn't.

And you'd think that someone this pretty would be high maintenance.... but she's not.

In fact- and this was a first for me.... this girl kept the same outfit on for the entire shoot- and changed her favorite locations and used them as her accessories! We drove to 3 of the 4 corners of the planet that night- but it was well worth it!

I know this girl will go far- as she has angels watching over her..... Best of luck this year my dear! xoxo Didi



2 comments:

Ann said...

I know Kaitie...and I could not have written this better! The photos are amazing Didi!

Ann said...

100% agree! Kaitie is so amazing, couldn't have said it better myself. Didi, the shots are amazing - bravo!