Wednesday, November 20, 2013

S-fam and some funky sunshine

You know I love it when a plan comes together.....
I like it even better when plan B far exceeds what I had going for plan A!
I had a jam-packed 3 session afternoon one Sunday-  and was headed for another location- but drove past it on the way home from session 1- and it was WAY too bright.... so I called an audible and plan B was quickly hatched.....
It was  roadside and crazy busy- and it was hands down some of the most magnificent light I've ever shot in..... 
It was hazy and sultry and soft.... the honking cars and trucks with cat calling were just an added bonus, LOL!

Add to this sweet location a family of rock star good looking folks and you get some awesome shots!
{Is it wrong that  I want to blow up the 3rd and 5th  from the bottom for my own wall????}
S-fam you four were so incredibly easy and fast- I don't think I've ever completed a full family session that quickly- e-vah!!!  You guys totally owned it!
Thanks for playing with me!
Xoxo Didi V.











Out-takes are sometimes the best of the bunch....


No comments: