Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Boys are back!

I am one lucky girl....  I am- really truly!  Not only did I get to hang out with friends and family and chase all over to sporting events- I got to play and snuggle with some super duper cute babies and their families this weekend! 

My adorable little neighbor baby (who thinks my two girls are the coolest thing since sliced bread and follows them around and wants to play with them from sun up to sun down.)  She's a built in baby doll to them- so it's a mutual adoration.  And makes me giggle that she just comes right in- pulls up the stool at the island in my kitchen and chats or has a bite of whatever we're fixing.  I love that our friends are so comfortable in our home.

Brothers Brayden and Michael popped in with their folks to see me for some holiday studio shots ( we were originally going to go and find some snow- but Brayden has been sick this week- so we just hung close to home.)  And I think both boys have grown just since we shot on Halloween!!!!  And they  both are just so stinking handsome!  Those blue eyes are crazy cool!  I love, love, love that I get to follow my client families- who have become great friends as they grow.


 Oh- and by the way- Gerber and GAP- I have your next models right here in greater Lake Stevens... just sayin.....



No comments: