Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Go for the Gold

What a crazy fun, sports filled weekend!!!
My Aunt and cousin and cousin's daughter were on this side of the mountains this last weekend for a gymnastics meet, and my girls had an all weekend basketball tourny... so we were keeping the road hot between the events! We had so much fun hanging out and all 6 of us girls giggling! Alyssa and Gabbi are like peas & carrots and I'm not sure that the three of them ever came up for air when they were together! They did get some swimming and play time in between events tho- and it was good!
Lyssy finally nailed her kip- and her beam routine was amazing! She narrowly missed qualifying for Regionals... but I KNOW she'll hit next time!




I see gold for this one in the future! For such a little girl- she has amazing presence!

No comments: