Monday, January 17, 2011

Gorgeous Gwen

Happy New Year! 

Heck it's almost Happy Valentine's...... and speaking of Valentine's....  this is going to be on heck of a gift....
I was SO excited to get to work (it was a whole lot of laughing and playing.. hard to call it work...) with Gwen again yesterday!!!    I met her and her hubby last summer for their "We-Did" session at Edmonds Beach.

We decided to road test my newly redecorated boudoir/master suite that I spent all day painting on Friday and added the finishing touches  to after work on Saturday.. we rather liked it- it's sort of Paris meets Montego Bay... it's fresh and feels like a vacation.  And of course with smokin' hot looks and legs like Gwen's... it was sure to be a hit!  We got some very saucy shots.... I'm pretty sure her hubby may have to receive medical attention when he receives these for Valentine's day.... so ssshhhhhhhh!  Keep it on the DL!





No comments: