Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kameron

Kam- meet......well.... everyone! Everyone- Meet Kameron! (I got to meet him earlier today)

He's 9 days old and just the tiniest, sweetest baby! I met his folks while shooting my friend Cathy's wedding last fall. So I was thrilled when they called me Friday to see if I could fit them in for some newborn shots- uhm,,, y-ahhhhh!!! I could have snuggled him all day long (and I did snuggle him frequently today...)
He's so alert and soooo strong- quite the little wiggle worm he was...


Oh how I love these daddy pix....
And how sweet is his pretty momma???


I won't even start on how much I loved his little feet......

and these two- make me melt...

This looks like a perfect Christmas card........I'd say that he's the perfect Christmas gift, don't you agree?
Thanks so much for choosing me guys! xoox d

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh yeah! These are so beautiful, Di!