Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sweet pea...

Welcome baby Alina...... My neighbors had their baby girl two weeks ago- and I finally got my hands on her today for photos!!!!
I know- it's probably an involuntary smile- but I'll take it!

She's just so precious- I can hardly stand it!

Oh- and how freakin' cute is this tu-tu???? This is the one I was telling you all about around Xmas time.....



Gotta catch thos power naps where you can- this super-model life is very, very hard you see....


Now I was planning on the fact that a two week old baby sleeps around the clock... except this one.... so she was awake for her entire shoot- totally, wide awake- and alert- looking all over the place!


Nothing like being naked with feathers......
Like she was delvivered by angels....

And I loves me some old time Hollywood glam- so we're starting her young....
This daddy is so crazy for his girls......


It's been a tough workout these photos......
And now- I'm totally done with you Tia Di!
Pretty momma....




All done- I have my pretty momma- and I'm going home!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow DIdi! These are so beautiful. I'm so glad you have your pix up to share with all of us. :)

Heidilynn said...

Oh Didi I about cried those are stunning. Those were just gorgeous. Those are what I wish I had done with Trenten. If blessed, we'll do that with baby # 2 and Trenten.
You have the gift D. oooohhhh so so sweet.

Didi (Dioncia) Von Bargen-Miles said...

thank you lovies! xoox D