Monday, January 12, 2009

Garage Studios is back open!

Well I'm sure most of you will thrilled to see something--anything really new- besides just my family again! The Natural Approach Garage studio was bustling yesterday- I'm finally taking clients again after the holiday hiatus.

This family stopped in yesterday to do a quick make-up shot. We shot T's senior pix in the fall- but could never manage to have all three of them in the same place at the same time....So better late than never-right? Now they did admit to me that this is the first family portrait they've had done in 15 years..... yes- you heard me correctly- 15 years..... folks- please don't wait that long- there's a whole lotta lost years in photos in that amount of time...... And these are good looking folks- no reason to shy away from the camera!
Make the time- don't wait- life is short- call and make an appointment- whether it's with me- or someone else- get your photos done- you'll be glad you did. :)

3 comments:

Bears Fan said...

beautiful portraits Didi, and I really second your statement on getting those family pictures done. We had a friend that had photos done with the family this past December, and a month later, one of the members has passed unexpectedly, and what a treasure those photos are and will be. Thanks for telling people that,
tracy

leanne wright said...

Di,
You have become an amazing photographer. Seriously. I so enjoy looking at this site. Your pics make me feel good inside. If we come up this summer, I am hoping you can make some time for us to take some family pics/portraits. Would be so gorgeous in the Washington summers!

Didi (Dioncia) Von Bargen-Miles said...

Thank you, thank you! And you know I'll fit you in- we'd love to have you- the spare room is all set up for guests! xoxo D