Saturday, April 13, 2013

SLACKER

Hey folks.... I'mmmmmmmm BAAAACCCCCKKKKK!  And before you say that I'm a total SLACKER.....


The Urban Dictionary defines the word SLACKER as such:

Someone who puts off doing things to the last minute, and when the last minutes comes, decides it wasn't all that important anyways and forgets about it...



Now, while part of that may be true on my part...... I have been good about maintaining the fan page for you Facebook Fans.....  but I have been utterly and completely lame about blogging.   And it's not that it's NOT important- at all.... but there is just only so many hours in a day.  Or as my grand-dad used to say... "You can't fit 10 pounds of stuff in a 5 pound bucket".

'Nuff said.

So here is my apology and excuse all in one.....

Uhm, yeah, uh-hemmmmmm.... I know.  It's been almost 6 months, yes, SIX MONTHS since I've blogged. Nothing. Nada. Nil. Zip. Zero. Zeta. Not a danged thing.  And I'm sorry.  I promise to do better this year!

*****
Yes, I am still a photographer.  {YES, a working photographer!}
Yes, I am still actively shooting photos... for other people.
Yes, I am booking sessions again!
Yes, I still work at my day job.
Yes, my kids are now teens... and with that chaotic roller coaster comes 3 sports and 5 schedules this season. (and the off season training for two teams this winter was at a heavily scheduled price of 8.5 days/week.  And by 8.5 days/ week, I mean that my girls had two a day practices, several times a week along with their weekday practices.... and that Mr. Miles and I... spread from Hell to breakfast.
Yes, my husband coaches and heads up T&D for LSLL.
Yes, our dogs agree that we should be around to snuggle more.
And, yes, tho we are ridiculously busy these days...... Occasionally we try and be social and have folks over for dinner or drinks.. which is rare anymore with the whack-a-doodle schedules we keep..... but it's great when we do- because we get more cleaning done around our house and yard that way!!!!  So if you are thinking we've been avoiding you.... not the case.

*****
So there you go- stay tuned, tell your friends about us here at My crazy,crazy life, over on Facebook at Natural Approach Photography AND you can check out the brand spanking new website at www.naturalapproachphoto.com

I'll bring you some photo love from the last few months shortly!

xoxo Didi V



No comments: