Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Nothing fits like family

***There used to be a sign that hung on my mom's desk that said, "The hurrier I go-the behinder I get!"  ***
No statement seems more appropriate to my life lately.....
I am crazy late in posting a sneak peek for my friend Kristy and her wonderful family {sorry guys!}
They finally had everyone in one spot for her dad's landmark birthday from as far away as Costa Rica! 
{you'd never believe me if I told you his age!!!!}   
It was the perfect opportunity to have me tag along for a little wine & pic-nic and play time at the beach.
We had a few posed group shots but it was more about just journaling their time together in the sun.

"Life isn't about the number of breaths we take- but the ones that take our breath away...."

Enjoy your times together and snap a few pix to remind you just how glorious those days in the sun were when the rain comes down.
Thanks for having me join you guys!
xoxo Didi V.

No comments: