Saturday, September 17, 2011

Tara & Edward II


Whoooohooooo!

I am beginning to think I may have conquered the digital mountain of photos aka Mt. Hauntz-Lapid!!!!  It was 3 days of non-stop-rockstar assembly, design prep in Orange County!

I was asked last year by one of my hometown Grangeville girls to come to LA to capture her wedding weekend.  How could I refuse????

Gorgeous weather and deeply sentimental & colorful touches held poolside at a dear friend's home yielded the perfect place to combine her Bavarian and his tropical Filipino families and traditions.

It was so fun to see so many faces of friends that I haven't seen in 20+  years.... all in one place and to make oodles of new ones!

We started in Irvine, headed out to Laguna Beach for some engagement shots, and ended up in West Lake Village for the prep & event.... {between two hotels and the home where the wedding took place.... we were hoppin!}

Best of luck to the happy couple ~ Enjoy your happily ever after! 
Thanks f or having me guys!
xoxo Didi V.














No comments: