Monday, September 20, 2010

The 'Eyes' Have It....

I'm sure you've heard the saying, 'the eyes have it'.....

Well KJ has 'it' and he definitely has the eyes!!!! Another one of those guys that is just a quiet rock star..... tall and exotic looking- super smart and very into music- while being super laid back and quiet. I had the opportunity to catch up with this handsome young man on Saturday. I was working and playing in Leavenworth (more on that later) and KJ and his folks jetted over from the Tri-cities to meet up with me. Our families have been friends for about 20 years... so it's so cool to watch all the kids grow up..... tho I had one of those 'man- I'm getting old' moment when I first saw him climb out of the car. Thanks for choosing me guys- I'm honored! ENJOY! xoxo Didi



No comments: