Friday, January 27, 2012

Birthday wow...

So I'm sitting here taking a break for a moment, wondering how the heck it's already been a year since I made this post...

http://didi-mycrazycrazylife.blogspot.com/2011_01_01_archive.html

and how the *bleep* it's been 12 years since i was being rushed down the hallways of the L&D ward getting ready for an emergency C-section to deliver my very first princess.... my little buddy... who is now 5'6", and  nearly as tall as me already!

We definately have some of those "tweener" moments going on in our house that make me absolutely nuts but for the most part- I couldn't be more proud.   Here's to my gorgeous first born- I put you on the cover of a magazine... just because I know you're beautiful enough to be there- but smart enough to know-- that's not everything.....

Love you baby girl. xo ox Mommy

No comments: