Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Audrey

Hello world.... Meet Audrey.  She's my new friend... and she's just about the prettiest newborn I've EVER met!  Seriously!  {I'm crazy in love with this girl!}

Her big brother is Alex (the gorgeous guy with the huge blue eyes that look Earth from outer-space and that amazing red hair.... )....yeah- you know the one....

And her folks are just about the sweetest, most mellow people ever.... {effortlessly & naturally beautiful} it's easy to see where Alex and Audrey get it!

I'm so glad I had the opportunity to take Audrey's first photos!






{and uhm WOW.....how about this set of b&w.... Kristen just looks so peaceful and amazing!}

I love this set... Kristen lost her momma about the same time I lost mine- and Audrey is tucked into the last purse that her mom had purchased- with sunflowers... her mom's favorite flower.... and I adore that she's a sentimental girl like me- because.... this makes me a bit teary-eyed......  And actually there's several other elements in these photos that are memory and heirloom laden...  and that makes it all the more special.  There is much to smile about and be grateful for today..... take advantage of the opportunity to love on your family and tell them how much they mean to you. xoox Didi V.

No comments: