Monday, July 25, 2011

Tara & Edward

I do so love a happily ever after! 
And you know I love photographing people in love and the only thing that can top that... is two people crazy in love who wanted to add some funky, old vintage looking, Bonnie & Clyde era photos to their engagement session!

Tara & Edward were magically brought together by a crazy twist of fate and they are silly, unconventional fun in a jar!  When fate hands you magic- you don't question it... you grab on with both hands and hold on tight!

I've known Tara most of my life growing up in small town USA {aka Central Idaho} in fact her mother was my social studies teacher!  And I was totally flattered when she asked me to come to California to photograph their big day!

This is a little sneak peek from Laguna Beach on our way to the wedding venue and  into the three days of non stop wedding action. 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures!