Monday, February 21, 2011

Country Girls

With all this sunshine over the last week- I've been running like crazy (and fighting a gnarly cold) so I'm trying to play catch up. (hence why I'm behind in sharing this set)... 

I was so fun to see my girl Bobbi last week when she was in town.  She's an Idaho County girl like me.  And she is the embodiment of simple, un-fussed with beauty.  Amazing hair, flawless skin, Jade green eyes, freckles (I heart freckles) and the sweetest smile..... the girl has got it goin' on!

Every woman should have beautiful photos of herself... mark these times in your life- don't wait to have  a photo-journal of who you are.  Embrace all that is perfect and unique about you......Your family will thank you....

xoxo Didi V.





1 comment:

KJ Photography said...

LOVE these :) as always :) lol