Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Brooke & Chance


Just a teeny-tiny- sliver of Brooke & Chance's BIG, HUGE Country Day!

I was so honored to be asked to travel back to my hometown in Central Idaho & be a part of their special day!

 I have loved watching Brooke grow up over the years and become an amazing young woman- 
I'm delighted that she has found her soul mate in the heart of Chance and together they are magic.

I arrived early to scope of the digs at South Fork River Ranch for Brooke & Chance's wedding day.

I managed to make it over the Clearwater River on an extremely narrow suspension bridge without having a heart attack.... {Holy- hang on to your underwear-that was scary!!!} 
...and that was enough to make me sweat  but it was already 93* and not long past noon on this gorgeous sunny & blue sky day!  We were smokin' hot and we hadn't even started yet!

And then out of nowhere... our happy big puffy clouds gave way to huge thunder and lightning storm clouds that luckily stayed away until just after dark.... 
Nothing was going to  put a damper on things for this HUGE group!

 Their day was complete  with a short & sweet riverside ceremony, kickin' BBQ, ridiculous amounts of laughter, beautiful faces, DYI details, CORAL Velvet cake & lots of  kick ass dancing!!!  

I do love a good Country wedding reception!  
And I do adore this family... Thanks for having me guys!
Cheers to the next 100 years!

xoxo Didi V

Flowers by Darlene @ Grangeville Flower & Gift
DJ services  by Marcus Dominguez
Catered by The Twisted Cellar
Dress by David's Bridal
Cake by Bekki Madron













No comments: