Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tara & Jordan

Just a few snaps from my point of view on the fringes of Tara & Jordan's beautiful big day 
at the Hollywood Schoolhouse in Woodinville...

I had the pleasure of  hanging out with my girl Jenny GG 
as her assistant and to play with the guests during cocktail hour in the
 " GG Faux-to Booth" and get my giggle on... their guest were crazy fun!

*****
See Jenny's view of the whole day here:

*****
Can I say how much I dig Tara's color choice?????  
{I LOVE the big color and as a BSU girl.... it made me a bit giddy....}
*****
Sweet, simple touches and a truly chill wedding party made this event so relaxed and fun!
I wish this happy young couple an amazing future together!

xoxo Didi V. 













1 comment:

Jenny GG said...

You are always such a joy to be with and a tremendous help lady - love!