Monday, December 9, 2013

G-Fam Fun

I met up with the G-fam at Juanita Beach Park to catch some of the last shreds of fall color  
under the threat of rain. 
{boy am I glad the weather forecast granted me one wish!}

The G-fam came to win in their casual chic style- and they were SO chill- and so so sooooo crazy in love with their sweet boy!
I have two words concerning young Henry..... 
HEART BREAKER!!!
oHHHH eMMMMM gEEEEEEE!

Love, love, loved meeting you three- can't wait to work with you again!

XOXO Didi V.










{Henry helped me take the photo above- I let him help hold the shutter button down... which set me a bit off kilter- however- but I kinda love that they are a perfect 1/3 of the image... AND he was over the moon happy to help and who can resist a smile like that???}









No comments: